France - Loire Valley
Suggested trip 2 days / 1 night
Arrival at Tours. Guided visit by foot of the Old Tours. After the visit, lunch in a restaurant. Transfer to Rochecorbon. In Rochecorbon, guided cruise aboard the “Saint-Martin-de-Tours”. Transfer to the hotel and check in. Preparation for the concert later in the afternoon or evening. Friendship concert with a local choir (subject to availability) or individual concert. Dinner on your own. Night at the hotel.
Breakfast at the hotel. Many options is possible for that day:
- Walkting tour of Saumur. Visit of the village Rochemenier.
- Visit with audio displays of the Chenonceau’s castle. Lunch in a restaurant. Guided visit of an artisanal distillery and tasting in Chissay-en-Tourraine.
- Guided visit of the Royal d’Amboise’s castle. Lunch in a restaurant. Visit of the Clos Lucé’s castle and of the Leonardo Da Vinci park. Visit of a wine cellar and tasting (depending on the timetable and on the departure time).
- Visit of the Villandry’s gardens. Lunch in a restaurant. Visit of the castle Azay-le-Rideau. Pursue to Saché and guided visit of the Balzac’s museum.
- Guided visit of Fontevraud’s Abbay. Lunch in a restaurant. Pursue to Turquant and guided visit of the « Troglo des Pommes Tapées ». Guided visit of a mushroom factory in Montsereau.